Material compliance in industrial companies
+41 32 674 45 11
Your customers want to know whether:
- Your production is REACH – compliant.
- Your products comply with the RoHS Directive.
- You would make a product entry in the SCIP database of the EU.
- You comply with the obligations of the WEEE Directive.
- You use conflict minerals and (if so) how you deal with them.
- What risks (e.g. for child labour) exist in your supply chain.
- Which of your products are “dual use” goods.
We help you to get an overview of the effective requirements for your business. And we support you in implementing the necessary measures.
- Workshops and training for an overview of the requirements of the international guidelines.
- Clarification of whether your products and processes are subject to the various directives.
- Analysis of your raw materials and components for hazardous substances and definition of the need for action regarding REACH or RoHS conformity.
- Support in obtaining the necessary information from suppliers (sample letters, substance lists, etc.).
- Support in obtaining authorisation for the use of REACH-regulated substances.
- Clarification of special regulations regarding REACH, PoHS etc. in your sales market (e.g. USA, China etc.).
Our contact persons will be happy to provide you with reference projects on request.
Do you have any questions about our services? We look forward to hearing from you!