+41 32 674 45 11
And prolonged interruptions to operations can lead to customers looking for alternative suppliers. In fact, many companies could find their very existence threatened by an explosion.
Do you store or use substances in your business that can form explosive atmospheres under certain conditions, such as flammable gases and liquids or combustible dusts?
Then you need to comply with the provisions of the ATEX directives (1999/92/EC and 2014/34/EU) and Suva concerning explosion protection and take effective protective measures to prevent explosions and fires.
We help you identify explosion risks and develop protective measures.
- Analysis and evaluation of your explosion risks
- Development of explosion protection plans and classification of ATEX zones
- Support with drafting explosion protection documents
- Advice on the implementation of explosion protection measures
- Explosion protection audits
Confidential and on request.
Do you have any questions about our services?
We look forward to hearing from you.
BSc Energie- und Umwelttechnik, Spezialist ASGS (eidg. FA), SAQ Umweltmanager, Erwachsenenbildner SVEB-1
Felix von Reding
Dipl. Ing. chem. FH, Wirtschaftsingenieur STV,